Friday, March 26, 2010

New 100% Cotton Interlock Knit Fabric

I have found several new 100% cotton interlock knit fabric in juvenile prints. Made in the USA. All of these interlock knits are sold by the yard, by the 1/2 yard or by the Fat Quarter.
If you don't see a listing for the amount you want...let me know so I can post a listing for you.

To top off the list are Ooga Booga in Blue, Brown, Hot Pink and Pastels.
(I'll have 2 turquoise flavors in a couple weeks too)

Blue Ooga Booga on White 100% Cotton Interlock Knit Fabric

Brown Ooga Booga on Yellow 100% Cotton Interlock Knit Fabric

Hot Pink Ooga Booga on White 100% Cotton Interlock Knit Fabric


Pastel Ooga Booga on White 100% Cotton Interlock Knit Fabric

I'll post more interlock knits later on.

I now accept credit cards directly.


If you prefer not to use PayPal or to go through Etsy or ArtFire...you can send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment