Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Fabric of the Day, is Dedicated to Dr. Seuss

Theodor Seuss Geisel was born March 2, 1904. He was most widely known for his children's books, written under his pen name, Dr. Seuss.

Since Elementary Schools across the country are celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday this month, I thought would too.

I have always loved his books, especially his characters. So today, straight out of "The Cat in the Hat" we have "Thing 1 and Thing 2" fabric for you to enjoy.

This fabric is a soft 100% combed cotton interlock knit in a medium weight.
It is perfect for making any of my baby bootie patterns or baby and children's clothing.
This fabric is available by the yard in my Etsy Shop, HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This fabric is no longer available.

    Sorry! I had to pull the fabric because Dr. Seuss Inc. did not authorize the manufacturer to print the fabric for distribution or sale.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete